The auto-fill project is complete! Below is a photo of the final product. Version 2 is going to be a lot more compact. The project box, switches, and fuse holder I used can be reduce to 1/4 of the size. This is a very simple setup composed primarily of a DPDT relay, dual-level float, and solenoid. I will post all the details soon.
Unfortunately, my holiday vacation is coming to an end… I was able to get some of my projects done, but have plenty left for the new year! My first goal is to complete the @Make Electronics book. I just finished experiment 23. Once I have all the electronic fundamentals down, I am going to dig deeper into Adruino and Raspberry Pi. Here are some photos the alarm project.